« Careers @ CP
- Work closely with team to design various greenery landscapes
- Plants, cultivates, waters, weeds, sprays, prunes and fertilizes trees, shrubs, lawn, flower gardens and landscape areas
- Monitor the health of all plants and greeneries
- Implement edible and sustainable gardening practices and other emerging urban growing strategies
- Design and maintain a compost system
- Ensure green spaces and walkways are clear of debris and lit
- Perform routine maintenance of tools and equipment
- Manage other ad-hoc projects
- Strong understanding and knowledge of local plant care and flower care
- Education and experience in horticulture would be an advantage
- Independent and responsible.
Other roles »
We are seeking an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator that will be responsible for the coordination and management of daily business operations and ensure that logistical needs are met.
First impressions are everything! As a Housekeeping Matron, you will take ownership of apartment cleanliness, ensuring that our residents are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a great experience for them.
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Technician to join us. Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, technical systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.