« Careers @ CP
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests.
- Arranging and conducting viewings and meetings with prospects.
- Coordinating with Operations Team in fulfillment of customer’s requests.
- Prepare marketing deliverables on social media channels, execution & maintenance.
- Internal monthly reporting on sales activities.
- Team review of sales effort.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual who wishes to purse knowledge in real estate rentals and co-living trends.
- Outgoing, independent and responsible team player.
- Representative of the company’s brand value of providing attentive service and housing solutions for customers.
- Willing to travel locally.
- RES license, preferred but not essential.
Other roles »
If you have a green thumb and love plants, join us as a greenskeeper and help nurture our green spaces, ensuring that it is attractive, healthy and well-maintained.
First impressions are everything! As a Housekeeping Matron, you will take ownership of apartment cleanliness, ensuring that our residents are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a great experience for them.
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Technician to join us. Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, technical systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.