« Careers @ CP
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Promptly attend to all maintenance requests.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure the functionality.
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.).
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.).
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition and strength.
Other roles »
As a Junior Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in bringing the business to greater heights. This self-driven individual will provide customers with excellent service be integral in sourcing for new businesses.
If you have a green thumb and love plants, join us as a greenskeeper and help nurture our green spaces, ensuring that it is attractive, healthy and well-maintained.
First impressions are everything! As a Housekeeping Matron, you will take ownership of apartment cleanliness, ensuring that our residents are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a great experience for them.