« Careers @ CP
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Promptly attend to all maintenance requests.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure the functionality.
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.).
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.).
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician.
- Diploma or equivalent; Certificate in building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Good physical condition and strength.
Other roles »
We are seeking an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator that will be responsible for the coordination and management of daily business operations and ensure that logistical needs are met.
If you have a green thumb and love plants, join us as a greenskeeper and help nurture our green spaces, ensuring that it is attractive, healthy and well-maintained.
First impressions are everything! As a Housekeeping Matron, you will take ownership of apartment cleanliness, ensuring that our residents are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a great experience for them.