CP Residences is a coliving company where our spaces are designed with the spirit of being the “centre point” of lifestyle-living in mind, each unique property is a nexus of activity, gives you proximity to the city, and our pulsating network of lifestyle offerings.
As our part time HR Assistant, your duties involve a wide range of support activities, from maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Director
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Process application of employee work passes
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, CPFs, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Experience with online platform e.g JustLogin etc
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Email us at [email protected] to submit your resume.